Village of Bradford
2019 Labor Day Weekend Schedule of Events
“150 Years Young
Friday, August 30th
- DJ, Justin Orabutt in Elsie Hodges Park for an all ages dance from 6-9pm
- Dinner theatre at Shallowbrook: “Adventures of the Model T Girls” at 6:00pm (Sold Out)
Saturday, August 31st
- Lions Club Bags Tournament on Main Street: Registration at 10:30am, Starts at 11:00am. All proceeds will go to the Junvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Cemetery Walk at 10:00am-Meet at the park for transportation to the cemetery
- Entertainment at Elsie Hodges Park starting at 12:00pm: Face Painting, PNB Slim Table, Unique Twist Balloon Creations, The Beta’s “Paint a Board,” Martin Sullivan Tractor Exploration, Michlig Ag corn pile play, Bradford Snack Shack Dunk Tank, and a visit from Marshall (Paw Patrol) from 12:30-1:30pm and Poppy (Trolls) from 1:30-2:30pm
- Food: The Highland’s Patty Wagon- grilled food, The Bradford Snack Shack-Ice Cream and Snacks, Kettle Corn King- Popcorn and Snow cones
- ” Adventures of the Model T Girls” matinee at the Bradford Junior High School at 3:00pm
- Community Photo at the Bradford Junior High School at 6:00pm
- Pub Crawl from 11:00am to 7:30pm-Prizes at each stop!
- Fireworks at the Baseball Field at dusk to celebrate Bradford’s 150th Birthday!
- w Beer Tent on Main Street: open from 11:00am-12:30am. Music by “Billy Washburn” from 4-7:00pm and “The Fears of John” from 8:30pm-12:30am. NO outside alcohol will be permitted in the fenced area on Main Street at any time and no one under the age of 18 will be allowed in the fenced area on Main Street after 6pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Sunday, September 1st
- Bradford Fire Department Pancake Breakfast from 8:00-11:00am –Fire Station
- The Village of Bradford 13th Annual Car Show from 8:00am-3:00pm-Main Street
- Vendor Show from 8:00am-3:00pm-Elsie Hodges Park
- Swimming Pool Bake Sale Fundraiser from 11:00am-2:00pm-Village Hall
- Bradford in the 1920-30”s silent movie on Sunday and Monday- Village Hall-
- Food: The Highland’s Patty Wagon, The Bradford Snack Shack, and Kettle Corn King
- Little Miss Bradford at the Bradford Grade School at 2:00pm
- Fish Fry at the Bradford American Legion from 3:00-7:00pm
- Beer Tent on Main Street from 11:00am-12:00am: Music by Rick and Joe from 4:30-7:00pm and “Whiskey Bent” from 7:30-11:30pm.
Monday, September 2nd
- Bradford Fire Department Pork Chop Sandwich Stand from 9:00am-2:00pm- Fire Department
- Snacks: The Bradford Snack Shack and Kettle Corn King
- Swimming Pool Bake Sale Fundraiser from 11:30am-2:00pm- Village Hall
- Labor Day Parade-“150 Years Young!” at 11:00am. Following the parade on Main Street: Kiddie tractor pulls, Frog jumping contest, Kids Water Fights, and Unique Twist Balloon Creations