BRADFORD HEAVY TRASH PICK UP
Heavy Trash pick-up will be the week of April 19th thru April 23rd, 2021.
All items must be out by Sunday, April 18, 2021.
There is only one pick up per household.
A fee of $20.00 per household is to be paid at the Village Office by April 16, 2021. This fee covers one pick up only. Once your street has been picked up all remaining items must be removed from the curbside by Sunday, April 25, 2021.
No Electronics will be picked-up on Heavy Trash
Heavy Trash consists of items not normally put out for regular trash day pickup. Trash and garbage for the weekly trash pickup should not be placed with items for heavy trash pickup.
The following items will NOT be picked up:
Tires, batteries, wire or fencing, kitchen waste, landscape waste or brush, Chemicals, petroleum products, lumber, bricks, cement or cement products, demolition items (laths, plaster, shingles, etc.) or Recycling items.
- Metal items are to be kept separate and rods or poles must not exceed 4 feet in length.
- Paint cans must have lids removed, be dry and empty.
- Items are to be placed at curbside in such a manner that special cleanup is not required.
- Individuals having contract work done must require the contractor to dispose of material themselves.
- No burn barrel waste, or waste brought into the Village.
- Limited piles per household (Standard Pick-up load 5 x8) only.
The Village holds the right of discretion on all items. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions call Jim Chadwick at 309 238-2073